Quarries and Materials
Quarries and Materials
OET offers specialist solutions for quarry management, with fully-automated production systems tailored to your processes and the different stages of aggregate production:
- Primary processes: incoming rocks, breaking, continuous weighing, sifting, transferral and storage
- Secondary processes: rock processing, crushing, continuous weighing and transferral to the tertiary unit
- Tertiary processes: sifting, line weighing, handling and storage by calibre
- Loading of trucks, boats, wagons, reconstitution to order
In France and internationally, using standard industrial platforms, OET designs professional tools to satisfy your exact requirements in terms of operational management, supervision, data storage and reporting.
- LAFARGE GRANULATS (56) - Sea sands (all processes)
- LAFARGE GRANULATS (76) - Sand quarry (all processes)
- SCPR (97) - Quarry (all processes)
- LAFARGE GRANULATS (35) - Quarry (all processes)
- LAFARGE GRANULATS (35) - Sand quarry (all processes)
- LAFARGE GRANULATS (53) - Quarry (extension)
- LAFARGE GRANULATS (44) - Quarry (extension/automation)
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- ICT: we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics: full integration of robotic applications, following feasibility studies and process analyses
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems. These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.