OET offers sequencing, monitoring and management solutions to help you track every step of the fabrication and packaging processes:
- mixing or crushing
- during lid sealing
- jrobot-assisted end-of-line palletizing operations.
In France and internationally, using standard industrial platforms, OET can design and maintain professional tools which satisfy your exact requirements in terms of operational management, supervision, data storage, reporting and communication with ERP systems.
Our solutions fully comply with the ISA-88 and ISA-95 standards.
All of our machines are subjected to rigorous tests before final installation - both in France and overseas. Designed in partnership with our Research & Development,division, they come with superior performance guaranteed. All of the training and support you require to deal with basic maintenance in the even of a breakdown or malfunction: our hotline is operational 24/7.
- Daunat Bretagne, Bourgogne, Picardie
- CSR Groupe Agrial , Domagné (35), La Rouge (61)
- Bonduelle Bretagne, Picardie - Pain Concept (85)
- Mix Buffet (35)- Cereco (35)- Les Vergers de Chateaubourg (35)
- Martine Delmotte (35) - Les Crêpes de Brocéliande (35)
- Sveltic (35) Groupe Claude Léger – Les Délices d’Auzan (24)
- PatisFrance Puratos (35)- Pomona (35), Les Halles Tourangelles (37)
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements.
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- ICT: we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics: preliminary mechanical studies, 3D simulations, feasibility studies for processes and integration of robotic applications.
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems. These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract.
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.