OET offers comprehensive and specialized solutions for all milling operations. These solutions cover the whole process, from the delivery of raw materials through to the shipping of the finished products, with decision-making support and full traceability every step of the way..
- Handling incoming wheat and raw materials in bags, transferral to silos, decanting, checking and saving of weight readings from the weighing bridge, quality control and labelling.
- Cleaning and preparation of wheat, transferral, mixing, cleaning, steeping, checking and recording of quantities and management of rest times.
- Secondary cleaning and milling: reception, silo transfer management and incorporation of micro-ingredients, recordings from weighing bridges, calculation and checking of yields, cylinder roll gap settings, grist management and shipping of flour and other products.
- Mixing flours with mix recipes, distribution between different containers, jetty management, monitoring manual procedures with barcode scanners, monitoring of dosage tolerance.
- Bagging with labelling table or automatic systems, management of bag stocks, SSCC labelling with inkjet printer, classification and consumables.
- Bulk shipping with automatic loading of flours, coordination with weighing bridges or loading scales.
- Bag shipping with checking of shipments using hand-held scanners or a scanner integrated with the truck loader, picking, product management and warehouse management.
- General operational matters: energy consumption, productivity and maintenance.
ALIA System is a comprehensive, flexible modular solution with adaptable and upward-compatible functional capacities. It can be used to improve existing production processes by incorporating specialised modules for process management (ProcALIA), supervision (WinALIA) and sequencing (OrdALIA).
It can also be used to optimise the performance of your commercial and logistical management processes, with the help of modules designed to assist with the management of raw materials (ComALIA), stores and warehouses (MagALIA) as well as delivery schedules (LogALIA).
ALIA System can also make a valuable contribution to your ICT system. It can be used to improve your control dashboards (ALIAReport), securely manage your system remotely (ALIA Connect), and programme automatic back-up and archiving of data from your specialist software (ALIA Backup).
Technical support from quality experts
Our experts have been conducting audits and analyses in France and internationally for over 40 years. They work hand-in-hand with your teams and partners to develop comprehensive solutions tailored to your activities. Our ALIA System is an upward-compatible solution backed up by the unrivalled expertise of our R&D Division.
Robotic units for palletizing your packaged goods
Drawing upon our expertise with robotic systems, we can help you with the ►palettization of your flour packs, with robots calibrated to handle different shapes, densities and pallet configurations. The goal is to boost your productivity, improve working conditions and optimise the quality of your pallets.
- Grands Moulins de Paris
- Grands Moulins Brochet
- Grands Moulins de Strasbourg
- Grands Moulins de Rennes
- Grands Moulins Aubry
- Minoterie Bellot
- Minoterie Bertho
- Minoterie des Bois d'Olives
- Minoterie Bourseau
- Minoterie Capron
- Minoterie Collin
- Minoterie Ealet
- Minoterie Estager
- Minoterie Mercier
- Minoterie Trottin
- Minoterie du Château
- Moulins Réunis de la Sarthe
- Moulins Deligne
- Moulin des Osmeaux
- Moulins Fouché
- Moulins Rioux
- Moulins Dumée
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements.
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- IT: we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics: preliminary mechanical studies, 3D simulations, feasibility studies for processes and integration of robotic applications.
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems. These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract.
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.