OET helps biogas producers and anaerobic digestion operators to boost their performance:
- We create solutions tailored to your needs and operational processes, designing, producing and connecting systems to the ERDF network for energy supply and delivery.
- We design and fabricate electrical cabinets, and take care of the cabling and integration of your weighing lines.
- We install electrical equipment in dangerous environments (potentially explosive conditions) and guarantee their compliance with regulatory requirements.
We work in France and internationally, on installations ranging from 100KVa to several MVa. Whatever your operational constraints, we can provide professional tools to manage, supervise, store data and provide full reports on the functioning of your system.
Thorough checks at each project milestone ensure that your systems function to their full potential.
We also oversee on-site installation and operational launch, as well as subsequent fine-tuning and user training.
Our goal is to support you every step of the way with your biogas operations. In the event of a breakdown or malfunction, our hotline is open 24/7.
Liquid phase methanization
- GEOTEXIA (22) 1,3 MW
- BIONERVAL (91) 2 MW
- LYCEE AGRICOLE D’OBERNAI (67) 180 kW
- BIOGAZ DU GRAND AUCH (32) 1 MW
- BIOGAZ DE GAILLON (27) - Méthanisation 800 KW
- ZOOPARC DE BEAUVAL (41) 250 kW
- BIOGAZ DU PAYS DE NOUZILLY (37) 250kW
- Dry phase methanization
- AGRI 2000 (81) 450 Kw
- SAS METHANCHOTTES (70) 160 kW
- SAS SAINT GEORGES METHAGRI (49) 250 kW
- GAEC SCHNEIDER (21) 170kW
- SAS ENERGIE DU MONT LAGE (25) 160 kW
- GAEC LES VALLONS (85) 150 kW
- GAEC CHATOUX PICHON (23) 100 kW
- METHAVAL (88) 150 kW
- EARL DU LIVAS (21) 150 kW
- Biogas and landfill gaz
- VALDIS (44) 2 MW
- ISDND EDIVAL (02)
- ISDND CESSIEU (38)
- ISDND PERBOUSIE (19)
- Sorting - Anaerobic digestion - Compost from residual household waste
- VALOR’CAUX (76) 450 Kw
- SMET (71)
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- IT: we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems. These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.