OET's MES/MOM programmes help you to manage your stock, maintain quality, monitor production, produce statistical reports and track and analyse overall performance. Our turnkey solutions cover the whole process from design through to maintenance, including installation and training.
MES at Moulin Dumée Optimise your performance
Optimise your performance
Boost productivity and cut fabrication costs and deadlines, all while increasing the quality of your products. In addition to our very own ALIA System MES software, we can also integrate other software solutions from suppliers specialising in supervision, control-command and MES. Our specialist software programmes cover a broad range of functions, allowing you to manage, analyse and optimise your production activities while keeping costs under control.
The MES Club quality guarantee
As members of the MES CLUB we provide a comprehensive project design and delivery service, with a constant commitment to quality. We work closely with you every step of the way, drawing on our long experience in handling the issues which come with projects of this nature.
OET is constantly investing in developing skills and resources. Our MES division is certified by MESA International and by many of the leading platforms on the market, with numerous expert partnerships
- Saint Michel
- Ceric Technologies
Our skills at your service
- Network creation and security (Active Directory, WIFI, Vlan)
- Interface with existing automated systems
- Development of automated management systems
- Development of MES programmes
- Integration of external devices and sensors (printers, RFID, barcode scanners, I/O, weighing systems etc.)
- Systems architecture (PC, server, thin clients, replication, redundancy)
- Interface with ERP, CAP and GESCOM
- Reporting and BI