Electrical engineering / Energy efficiency
OET has the human, technical and logistical resources required to handle all your high and low-voltage electrical projects, from the design phase through to final site installation and launch.
Our design office identifies the right solutions for your situation, no matter how complex your installations, ensuring full compliance with all applicable standards. At OET we assemble and construct equipment in our dedicated cabling and hardware workshops. We work on sites in France and internationally. Our support services include training, inspection and analysis of your installations, as well as breakdown repair and telephone support.
SEE Electrical Expert, XELEC, CANECO, SISTEMA
REVIT (Autodesk), AUTOCAD
Our skills at your service
- Concept and design for medium and low-voltage electrical networks, from the supply terminal (low-voltage electrical panels, device control boxes, control terminals etc.).
- Concept design of light-current systems
- Compliance testing of electrical installations, machine-tools and processes
- Inspection and testing of equipment, processes and safety
- Hardware design and customisation in our workshop (cutting, bending, assembly and painting)
- Assembly/cabling of wiring closets in our workshops
- Assembly/cabling of machines and network installation
- Testing and analysis of high and light-current networks, operational launch of industrial systems.
- Breakdown repair and telephone support
- Training in basic maintenance