Low Voltage Networks
OET provides advice and support every step of the way for your low-voltage installation projects, from preliminary planning to on-site deployment: fire panels, alarm management systems, wiring closets, audio-visual and fibre networks etc
OET has a dedicated design department for low-voltage networks, with a workshop set up for assembly and pre-cabling of all the equipment you need to transfer data while ensuring the security of your assets.
We install electrical networks on sites all over France and the world. We also offer a full breakdown repair and telephone support service, in addition to our testing, diagnosis and training services.
Our skills at your service
- Analysis and design of low-voltage systems in partnership with the leading specialist suppliers.
- Assembly/cabling of wiring closets in our workshops
- Assembly/cabling of machines and network installation
- Testing and analysis of low-voltage networks
- Testing, operational launch and provision of test protocols
- Breakdown repair and telephone support
- Training in basic maintenance