Our proven expertise in the fields of electronics, automation, ICT and robotics is your guarantee of a project strategy tailored to your needs. Whether your requirements are general or more specific, we analyse your circumstances in detail in order to offer you the benefits of OET's multi-sector expertise.
After analysing your requirements, our team will work to develop innovative solutions in partnership with our R&D division. We then conduct simulations on your operating platform. This allows us to test the robustness of the project before the test phase, and tailor the preparations accordingly.
This bespoke approach, combined with the use of specialist software, allows us to deliver effective solutions tailored to your fabrication operations. After installation, we provide all the support you need to get to grips with the new system, including after-sale service, assistance and training.
The electronics industry is endlessly dynamic, with new developments bringing with them a range of requirements spanning everything from electrical engineering, automation, business consulting and IT development. Whatever your technical requirements, OET has a solution for you.
A few examples :
- CANON - Liffré (35)
- ATLANTIC RF - Etrelles (35)
- BOLLORE - PEN CARN (29)
- DELTA DORE - Bonnemain (35)
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work : project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements
- Project execution : from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation : based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- ICT : we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics : preliminary mechanical studies, 3D simulations, feasibility studies for processes and integration of robotic applications.
- Customer services : training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts