OET offers fully-automated solutions designed to handle all aspects of processing the by-products of abattoirs and rendering operations:
- Handling incoming materials in hoppers or bins, crushing, dosage, liquid injection and transferral to the cooking unit
- Continuous or intermittent cooking, draining, mixing and transferral to the pressing facility
- Pressing, recycling, transferral to the mixing facility and fat processing facility
- Mixing unit, liquid injection, flour mixing and homogenisation. Transferral to the storage and packaging facilities.
- Bulk loading or big-bag filling workshops
- Fat processing facilities: filtering, centrifuging and tricantation
- Utilities management, processing of gases, air treatment, biofiltration, water treatment stations
- Managing samples and monitoring product quality
In France and internationally, using standard industrial platforms, OET can design and maintain professional tools which satisfy your exact requirements in terms of operational management, supervision, data storage, reporting and communication with ERP systems. Our solutions fully comply with the ISA-88 and ISA-95 standards.
- Unite de Traitement Co-produits de Volailles (35) (85) – Process de réception, cuisson, pressage, filtration graisse, broyage, mélange, stockage, expédition vrac et big-bag et traitement épuratoire
- Unité de Traitement Co-produits de Porcs / Soies (22) – Process de réception, cuisson, pressage, filtration graisse, broyage, mélange, stockage, expédition vrac et big-bag
- Unité de Traitement Co-produits de Bœufs, de Sang, de Plumes (44),
- Unité de Traitement de type fondoir corps gras (44) (14)
- Unité de Traitement Co-produits Viandes et Poissons (44) – Process humide
- Unité de Traitement Co-produits Viandes (22) – Process humide
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- ICT: we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics: preliminary mechanical studies, 3D simulations, feasibility studies for processes and integration of robotic applications.
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.