The technological demands of manufacturers and bottlers are constantly evolving. We work with clients to develop bespoke management and control systems, and to optimise the use of electrical and pneumatic systems on their production lines. OET provides solutions tailored to the precise requirements of your fabrication and packaging processes:
- Pasteurisation and sterilisation tools
- Mixing and dosage
- Product identification and quality
- Handling: ground-level and overhead conveying
- Packaging: boxing, film-wrapping
- End-of-line palletizing (robotic applications)
- Cleaning (CIP)
In France and internationally, using standard industrial platforms, OET can design and maintain professional tools which satisfy your exact requirements in terms of operational management, supervision, data storage, reporting and communication with ERP systems. Our solutions fully comply with the ISA-88 and ISA-95 standards.
- Les Brasseries KRONENBOURG
- CSR Domagné (35) - Groupe AGRIAL
- Groupe TERRENA à Martigné Ferchaud - Les Pommiaux (35)
- CSR le Theil sur Huisne (61) - Groupe AGRIAL
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- ICT: we integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics: preliminary mechanical studies, 3D simulations, feasibility studies for processes and integration of robotic applications.
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract.
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.