The demands of the modern car industry are many and complex, and for over 30 years now OET's professional expertise has been helping clients at every key stage of their projects:
- At the pressing phase, we work to optimise robotic pressing lines and depalletizers.
- At the fitting or sheet metal working phase, we apply the expertise we have acquired in the installation and operation of robotic systems and assembly lines.
- At the painting phase, we work to improve preparation lines, central control systems and supervision.
- Finally, at the assembly phase we can offer the benefit of our expertise in handling lines and robotic assembly and binding systems.
OET's specialist expertise at work in the automobile industry
The car industry is a major field in which OET has developed a prove expertise in the integration of electrical, automated, robotic and pneumatic solutions. This expertise is your guarantee of reliable processes, honed by years of feedback. Thanks to our multi-faceted expertise and intimate acquaintance with the applicable industrial standards, OET can tailor solutions to your needs and offer a comprehensive service spanning from the initial design phase through to installation and launch.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated Automobile manager for more information on our services.
Selected international accounts:
- PSA France : Sevel Nord, Sochaux, Mulhouse, Rennes, Poissy,
- PSA Export : China (Wuhan), Spain (Madrid), Slovakia (Trnava), Russia (Kalouga)
- RENAULT France : Douai, Sandouville, Blainville (Renault Truck), Le Mans, Flins, Batilly, Maubeuge
- RENAULT Export : Brazil (Curitiba), Spain (Valladolid, Palencia), Romania (Pitesti), Russia (Moscou), Slovénia (Revoz)
- Other Export Operations: Russia (Ford), UK (Rover)
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, in order to determine the perfect solution for your exact requirements.
- Project execution: a dedicated contact will head up a project team charged with overseeing your order all the way through to final installation.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- Robotics: preliminary studies, 3D simulation and integration of robotic applications.