Abattoirs and Curing Facilities
We offer innovative solutions created with your activities in mind, tailored to the demands of abattoir and curing facilities. These solutions are designed to boost your performance at every step of the fabrication process:
• Stacker cranes and cool rooms: facilities for storage and reception of raw materials
• Processing machines and cooking systems: cutting, slices, dosage, mixing and grinding, ovens
• Product identification: labelling
• Handling: ground-level or overhead conveying
• Packaging: thermoforming, lid sealing, filming, batch formation and picking,
• End-of-line pallet loading: robotic applications
• Cleaning: cleaning systems and machines
In France and internationally, using standard industrial platforms, OET can design and maintain professional tools which satisfy your exact requirements in terms of operational management, supervision, data storage, reporting and communication with ERP systems. Our solutions fully comply with the ISA-88 and ISA-95 standards.
- KERMENE - Collinée and Saint Léry (22)
- BRIENT - Antrain and Mordelles (35)
- SVA - Vitré and Liffré (35)
- TENDRIADE - Chateaubourg (35)
- SOVIBA - Saint Maixent (79)
- BROCELIANDE - Bécherel (35) and Villers Bocage (14)
Our skills at your service
- Preliminary work: project diagnosis and tailored advice, for a detailed analysis of your proposal and precise identification of your requirements.
- Project execution: from the launch phase through to final installation, we monitor the whole project process with reference to the design specifications and with the help of data sharing solutions hosted on a dedicated WEB portal.
- Analysis, design and fabrication of control cabinets, site installation: based on the corresponding electrical diagrams, we design custom control cabinets in our workshop and oversee their installation on site.
- Automation and supervision: design and development of automated programmes based on pre-existing, specialist functional packages and using appropriate supervision and management platforms.
- ICT: nwe integrate MES solutions to track and analyse the performance of your production systems, while guaranteeing the traceability of processes and materials.
- Robotics: preliminary mechanical studies, 3D simulations, feasibility studies for processes and integration of robotic applications.
- Weighing and metrology: via our subsidiary PGC, we design and produce measuring circuits and metrological control systems These services include after-sale care and a maintenance contract
- Customer services: training, revamping, after-sale service and support contracts.