What is a cookie?
Cookies serve several purposes. Cookies allow websites to recognise returning visitors, thanks to a unique identifying code. They may also be used for technical purposes related to the browsing experience.
What is the applicable legal framework?
The National Committee for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) states that before storing or using cookies, operators of websites and applications must:
- inform web users of the purpose of these cookies
- obtain their consent
- give users the option of declining cookies.
What cookies are used on oet.fr?
Our website used cookies for statistical purposes, via Google Analytics. These cookies allow us to recognise returning visitors to the website, but remain anonymous. Other technical cookies may also be used, but do not require the prior consent of users as per the CNIL recommendations
How can I delete cookies stored after my session on oet.fr?
You can also fine-tune your cookie preferences in the Settings section of your web browser.
- Google Chrome: In the 'Tools' menu click 'Settings', then 'Show advanced settings', then 'Content settings,' and check that 'Allow local data to be set' is selected. Then select the option 'Block sites from setting any data'
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari: www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies/